How can we help you?
Are you – a parent of a child with dyslexia?
A student needing support for continuing studies?
An employer or employee who would like to limit the frustrations of dyslexia in the workplace and so realise individual potential?
A professional looking for information on Continuing Professional Development or a place to advertise your services?
Whatever you need we will do our best to help you.
Find the answers to your questions in our FAQ section.
We can provide you with links to useful websites.
- Maybe you would like to look for some training to support those with dyslexia.
- We give details of specialist dyslexic teaching in the county – provided by the County Council and independent schools.
- We have a library of books that may be borrowed.
- We keep an up to date list of tutors and assessors.
- To find out more about dyslexia ring the BDA on 0333 405 4567. They are available 10 – 12.30 and 1 – 4 Monday to Friday, but are closed on Wednesday afternoon.
- Email us using our form
- Write to us at:
White Hart Lane,
Hampshire. RG21 4AF
Join the HDA – for just £15 a year. You will be affiliated to the BDA and receive copies of their Contact magazine as well as 3 Hampshire Newsletters a year. You will also be kept in touch with our forthcoming events and pay reduced entry fees to these. An application form is available for you to download on this site.
- Last updated 13/07/11